Since 1993 the InterMedia communication holding and information agency has been creating and developing an information space for professionals in the sphere of culture and entertainment, show business and mass media.
- InterMedia.ru news
Up to 60 articles daily about music, movies and TV series, theater and shows, fashion, celebrities and analytics.
- Promotion and advertising
Over 1,500 successful PR and advertising campaigns.
- Analytics and Consulting
Over 100 research and analytical materials on the sphere of culture.
- Contact database
More than 45 thousand contacts in the sphere of culture and entertainment.
- PR-campaigns of foreign and Russian stars' performances, including Michael Jackson, Madonna, Diana Ross, Paul McCartney, Elton John and many others;
- participation in the creation of the first Russian Faculty of Production and Management in Show Business at the State University of Management;
- organization of the press center for the World Climate Change Conference with participation of the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin;
- press support for the National Festival "Beauty of Russia" and the All-Russian Contest "Miss Moscow";
- co-organization and press support for the musical award Ovation;
- organisation of the Russian Music Industry Award "Record" (established in 1998 by the InterMedia Communication Holding with the support of the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation and the Presidential Administration of the Russian Federation to promote the development of the legal music industry in the Russian Federation);
- research of philharmonic activity and creation of contacts database (by the order of the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation);
- research of the market of ticket agencies in the Russian Federation by order of Universal Music (2012);
- organization of participation of Russian companies in MIDEM (Cannes, France) and PopKomm (Berlin, Germany) exhibitions;
- organization of work of the delegation of the Russian press at the International Festival of Arts "Slavonic Bazar in Vitebsk";
- conducting a series of annual research projects on the jubject of "The Russian Film Industry" at the request of the Cinema Fund.