Analysts Reveal Number of Russians Working in Creative Industries

News image

According to a study conducted by Rambler&Co, approximately 23% of surveyed Russians are employed in the creative industries, of which 19% work in the creative departments of industries, 13% — in IT, and the same amount — in culture and the arts, the RIA Novosti media outlet reported.  

"The activities of almost a quarter (23%) of Russians surveyed are related to the creative industries. The remaining 77% work in other spheres," the survey revealed, in which more than 220,000 respondents participated.

Read the full article at

Other news